Can't make it outside to grill your favorite foods? A new kitchen tool allows you to enjoy grilled foods all year round.
The PAN Grill-it is a Michigan-made preseasoned, cast iron BBQ grill insert designed to fit in a 12-inch skillet. Learn more at pangrillit.com.
Grilled Chicken Wraps
12"Cast Iron Skillet or 10 ½"Cast Iron Griddle
Pair of Tongs
Cast Iron Grill Press (Optional)
1 Michigan farm raised chicken breast marinated-Herb and Garlic
1 Green Pepper
1 Packet of Tortilla (Multi-Grain or White-Flour)
Tex-Mex (diced red onion, red pepper, cilantro, lime juice)
1 Packet of grated five-cheese blend (Optional)
1. Place chicken breast in a bowel and add herb and garlic 30-minute marinate. Cut into strips.
2. Begin warming the cast iron skillet with the PAN Grill-it inside. Place the stove on medium-high for 10 minutes.
3. While the stove is warming, cut up one green pepper. Then wipe off marinade excess from the chicken using paper towel, place the chicken and green peppers onto the PAN Grill-it. After 4-5 minutes, turn the food over using a pair of tongs.
4. Once the food is grilled, place onto tortilla. Then add two spoonfuls of fresh Tex-Mex, baby spinach, and lightly sprinkle with 5-cheese blend. Roll up the tortilla, placing the folded side down first.
5. Allow to grill for 3-5 minutes, then flip and grill the other side for 3-5 minutes then serve.
Prep: 10 minutes
Grill: 12 minutes