Fireworks tent goes up in flames in Rockdale County

Fireworks tent goes up in flames in Rockdale County

Posted: Updated:
Photo courtesy of Rockdale Citizen Photo courtesy of Rockdale Citizen

Firefighters got their own fireworks show in Rockdale County.

An Acme Fireworks tent set-up at the Conyers Crossing Shopping Center went up in flames.

It took firefighters about 15 minutes to put out the flames.

Powered by WorldNow
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices