There are eight haunted houses/mazes in total at Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights this year. Two -- Evil Dead and The Walking Dead -- are shared with Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood in Los Angeles, while the rest are unique to Orlando this year. Below are the descriptions of all of the Universal Orlando houses.
The final house in this year's line up is Resident Evil: Escape from Raccoon City, a maze that is not based on the feature film series but rather is influenced by the games.
• Resident Evil: Escape from Raccoon City- Raccoon City is overrun with Umbrella Corporation's most terrifying experiments—and the only option is complete destruction. You'll need to duck and dodge Lickers, Hunters, and Nemesis himself if you have any chance of escaping Capcom's video game terrors before missiles send everything back to hell.
• The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven- Walk in the footsteps of the survivors as Season 3 of AMC's horror hit relentlessly attacks you from all sides. Stay alert as walkers could trap you anywhere along your journey from the town of Woodbury to the claustrophobic confines of the derelict prison.
• Evil Dead- Relive "The Most Terrifying Film You Will Ever Experience" as gruesome Deadites try to possess your soul. There is nowhere to hide as every creaking floor board and tangled vine is ready to pull you down, making you one with the Evil Dead.
• The Cabin in the Woods- Experience a live recreation of the film that ripped the horror genre inside out. Beneath the cabin's rustic appearance lies a secret facility that unleashes terrifying beings that you thought only existed in nightmares.
• An American Werewolf in London- Based on the John Landis horror classic, you'll travel to the Slaughtered Lamb, experience the gruesome wolf attack on the moors, and live the chaos of Piccadilly Circus. Beware the moon because tonight it brings only death.
• Urban Legends: La Llorona- She is known as the weeping woman. To hear her mournful cries sends chills colder than the murky, watery depths she drowned her children in. Forced to eternally walk the earth, she seeks others to share her pain and suffering, now and forever.
• Afterlife: Death's Vengeance -Serial killer, Bobby "The Blade" Galletta, is about to meet Ole' Sparky. 2000 volts are going to send him into a horrific realm of pain and suffering. His victims are bound to turn Bobby's afterlife into an unimaginable and infernal torment.
• Havoc 2: Derailed -Hang on tight aboard a militaristic train convoy that is secretly transporting the "Dogs of War"—a genetically engineered super soldier outfit. These bloodthirsty maniacs are only bent on mayhem and destruction of a speeding train. This is Havoc!
Halloween Horror Nights begins September 20th at Universal Orlando Resort and tickets are now on sale.