Gas Leak Reported At Sicklerville Middle School

Gas Leak Reported At Sicklerville Middle School

Posted: Updated:
SICKLERVILLE, N.J. -

Fire Officials were called to the scene of a reported gas leak at a Sicklerville Middle School.

At 6:30a.m., a custodian smelled a gas leak and called the fire department at Ann Mullen Middle School located at 1400 Sicklerville Rd.

A leak was detected in a boiler pipe, isolated then repaired. Students were sent to an area high school.

No injuries were reported from the scene. The students are expected to resume their normal school day.

Powered by WorldNow
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices