Downtown Orlando apartment catches fire

Downtown Orlando apartment catches fire

Posted: Updated:
Orlando Fire Rescue says a downtown apartment caught fire Thursday morning.

Officials say the fire sparked on the fourth floor of an apartment building on North Orange Avenue around 9:00am.

Firefighters say a pot was left on the stove which caused smoke to fill the floor.

Officials say rescue crews entered with axes and evacuated the building.

No one was injured.

Follow us on Pinterest


FOX 35 Weather Authority

Powered by WorldNow
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices